Year Built/Re-built: 1959./2019 godina.
Location: » Mapa
Cable cars and other viewpoints
First Trebević’s lift opened on 3 May 1959. Connecting Bistrik with a lookout on Trebević (1160 M.N. v). After being put into operation, the cable car sparked a lot of attention from the citizens. The main architect was František Shup. Cafes and restaurants were built at the starting station, while at the top there was a restaurant called “Vidikovac”. The ride lasted 12 minutes. After the siege of the city, in the last war, the cable car was completely destroyed. The cable car has been reconstructed and released into operation only recently, 2019. Now all tourists and citizens can enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the city again.
The working hours of the cable car are from 09:00 to 17:00 every day. Return ticket costs 20.00 km, one-way ticket 15.00, 6 KM, additional payment for a single-direction for a bike is 4.00 KM, addon for a pet is 4.00 KM, children under 7 years travel free of charge.
There are also other viewpoints, such as:
Yellow Tabia, White Tabia, Hrid, Sedrenik, Avaz Twist Tower and others